Re: Catano / Rocchi on "OLP"

James Rocchi wrote:

> Mr. Catano's comments were viscious, ad hominem, and unkind.
>
> They also made me laugh my head off.
>
> I've always contended that two of the world's most addle-pated, riff-rock
> crappy bands, Our Lady Peace and I Mother Earth should be combined into one
> band called My F**king Ass.
>
> There's a few things I DON'T miss about Canada.

Now, if OLP was from the East Coast... Instead of ranting
about how much you hate them, people would be filled with
a sense of pride that yet another sucess has reared its head
from the East Coast of Canada. Riff rock? I really don't see
your point. I'd take Canadas worst before I.... I won't even
finish that sentance. This is not a shot at the East Coast,
which I love. It is in defence of a good (albeit overpopular)
band.

If a band is Indy, you dont own them. Thus the word Independant.

--
ps: have you checked out my JALE SITE yet? |

 SloanNet shirts still available! Now only $16
w/S&H!