Elvis and OLP

I'm only being a smartass and playing devil's advocate, but these comments
reminded me of Elvis, only he was original:

Can we have examples of weak lyrics, ripoff rhythms,
>unnatural vocal stylings, excessive coiffure, posing and costuming,
>etc. ?

I laughed, why shouldn't you too?

r.

                             m e r k l e y \!/ s e n t e x . n e t

"It is difficult to get the news from poems,
yet men die miserably every day for lack of what is found there"
                                           - William Carlos Williams (1883-1963)