Dissapointment

With all this talk of the best albums of the year, I thought I'd put in my
vote for the worst Canadian album of the year: Errireconsiliation

Call me sentimental, old fashioned, and unwilling to change, but I miss
Eric's Trip.  At least for me, the beauty of Eric's Trip was the mix of
horrible sad lyrics and semi-popy music (Not poppy like Sloan, but you
know what I mean).  When I got Elevator to Hell Parts 1-3, I was like
"This is different, but not too different!"  But now, it's like Horribly
sad lyrics with death metal in the back ground.  I don't think that there
is one major chord on the album.  The only song that held any interest
with me was "Hurricane".  I think that maybe Mark (EVIL!!!!!!) should be
given the boot and that Tara should do more of the writing (She writes
such dreamy stuff).  That's just my opinion though.  Granted, I've only
listened to it 3 times, so maybe it'll grow on me, but right now I'm just
feeling dissapointed.  Does anyone else feel the same?

Jason
P.S. Go to www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~jschad/moon.html
	Please!!!

Jason's Toe Tapping Song Picks of the Moment
1. "Sorry Part 2" Julie Doiron
2. "Fifteen" Moonsocket
3. "Smoke" Eric's Trip
4. "Emmaline" Ben Folds Five
5. "That's When I Reach For My Revolver" Moby