Re: Dissapointment

> With all this talk of the best albums of the year, I thought I'd put in my
> vote for the worst Canadian album of the year: Errireconsiliation

> Does anyone else feel the same?

nope, gonna have to go the other way: I put in my vote for
eerieconsiliation as the best album of the year. it's nice and
different from eric's trip. I mean, why would elevator to hell want
to make an album like eric's trip? kinda ruins the purpose of having
a new band. I lov ethe album, i think it's nice and fuzzy, and not
happy but not "oh I wish I would die" kinda thing. I mean if
anything, to me it seems pretty mellow.