belle & sebastian (not ec, but important to me)

hello, all.

i deleted all my messages, but wondered if those talking about belle &
sebastian could do me a favour: i haven't been able to find it _at all_ and
wondered if you could tell me where you found it? i don't want to have to
get it from jeepster because it is a very expensive import. anyone? anyone?
anyone want to find it in your area for me? i'll compensate and send candy.
please respond privately (ie not the whole list...don't want to piss people
off anymore than necessary. ;) ) lemme know.

thanks in advance.
karen
kliebel\!/gpu.srv.ualberta.ca