Re: oh yeah...

hello all,

>canadian:
>
>B'ehl - Only A Paper Moon

I'd have to defiantely agree with Chris, B'ehl's cd is a rocking one
(and the cool thing is Alison lives like a block and a half away!). But
the best canadian album of the year, even though it's a complilation, is
Squirt Gun Record's More of Our Stupid Noise...it has everything anyone
could hope for on it...tops in my books....I give an honourable mention
to treble charger's maybe it's me as well.

I wish not to comment on the non-canadian album of the because I don't
believe I bought any new american (or overseas) albums this year, but I
did hear the new Superchunk, and it was pretty good!

smell ya later....