Re: A clarifier (disclaimer)

Tyler Hellard <PoeticHangover\!/innocent.com> had this to say about Re: A clarifier (disclaimer)

}I wonder if this could potentially spawn a Hip Club Groove disscussion???
}Hmmm?

Have they even played recently?  Now that they don't tour with the
likes of Thrush Hermit I never hear about them anymore.  I know
there's a hip-hop night at Blues Corner, and expect there will be
shows at the new Playhouse (who's going to that gig with Plumtree TH
Inbreds Piggy etc. this weekend?) but where else is the hip hop
scene in Haltown these days? The Derby?  Or is it even worse than
Rich predicted?

Boy am I putting some miles on my keyboard this week,
Andrew