Re: (no subject)

Victor Canales <ah109\!/chebucto.ns.ca> had this to say about Re: (no subject)

}Ahhhh ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh, I'd like to take this time to ask WHERE will
}my sister be getting the cash for another acct? heh.
}
}    THe Be$$er!

Well, if you wouldn't waste all your allotted online hours posting
this personal drivel to public lists, she'd be able to use your
account more often.  <snicker>

Besides, doesn't Chebucto only charge $20/yr or some such token
donation?

Supporter of women's rights (especially little sisters of belligerent
boys),
Andrew

PS Uh, EC Content: Aren't there any sloan birthdays upcoming?

PPS What the F*ck is a Be$$er, anyway?  Sounds to me like a French
verb meaning "to get paid for kissing".

PPPS I can imagine the name-calling and tongue-outsticking which
will ensue in the Canales hacienda when los ninos read this.  Unless
of course there is no "Christina" and Victor is a multiple-
personality, cross-dressing troll.

PPPPS Geez, do I miss the old days.