Re: Grace Babies

Hi there,

> I just got thwe new Grace Babies CD and I have to say it's nowhere near as
> good as "Lure".  Anyone else with me on this one?

Not to namesdrop, but a certain well-known Monctonian can't stand
listening to it. Sarcastically mouthed by that lad, " 'Philosophy' is
the best song I've heard in a long time, it's just a classic."

Although I myself think the song is rather catchy, and they do sound
smashing in concert... although I truly would rather see Big Star,

GRAICE BEH-BEES!
Glen (aka Barney Rubble)