Re: Random Thoughts

Yo,

> > I feel the same way about Clumsy. Excellent cd, but many toss it off as one
> > of those "teeny bopper" records just because it's so damn popular.
> > Since when does popularity constitute a crappy disc??

Two "memorable" songs remain on the album: "Superman's Dead" and
"Clumsy". "Automatic Flowers" and "Carnival" are bordeline
"memorable", dangerously close to "forgettable", and I feel the rest
of the album is just ranting and raving about nothing.

But then again, maybe I'm wrong, my sister hogged my CD copy all
summer until I bought her her own for her birthday... Of course, she
only listens to two or three songs on it.
Glen (aka Barney Rubble)