Re: (no subject)

Yo,

A flame from el Be$$er:
> Quit writing fucking books on Sloannet!!!  Go have a coffee and talk or
> something, that works.

If you hated the book, then why'd you bother re-printing it in its
entirety?

Sometimes, things are more complex than to justify saying, "Get a
life" without explaining what's going on. Why be ignorant when you
can explain your point of view?

Don't worry, I'll try to keep my messages to one line only in the
near future, at the risk of insulting everyone who doesn't share my
point of view (obviously tongue-in-cheek here).

Oh, yes, and get a life,
Glen (aka Barney Rubble)