Re: (no subject)

On Wed, 5 Nov 1997, GLEN BOURGEOIS wrote:

> Yo,
>
> If you hated the book, then why'd you bother re-printing it in its
> entirety?

I figured that I should respond to this. Even though it IS directed at my
brother, he'd probably say: "you mother" or something to that effect. The
truth is he's to lazy to use cut and paste.

> Sometimes, things are more complex than to justify saying, "Get a
> life" without explaining what's going on. Why be ignorant when you
> can explain your point of view?

Belive me, no matter how many times you explain this to him.. he'll never
get it.

> Don't worry, I'll try to keep my messages to one line only in the
> near future, at the risk of insulting everyone who doesn't share my
> point of view (obviously tongue-in-cheek here).
>
> Oh, yes, and get a life,
> Glen (aka Barney Rubble)

Okay, I guess I see your point, but you really shouldn't let petty
comments get to you. After living with my brother all my life, I've
learned to "turn the other cheek".

At this point, I'm seriously considering getting my own account :)

Christina (Victor's younger but wiser sister)