Re: Random Thoughts

	Anybody else throughly enjoying the rants made recently. I'm
almost getting *hopeful* about this list again.

	When Cantano is on a role you can't stop or beat him.
thanks mike to adding some flavor, amusement, and blatant truth.
Three Cheers!

Ciao,
Julie

ps To get back on topic my pic for best non-Canadian release of this year
I'd say The Lilys "Better Can't Make Your Life Better"  (at least I think
it was early 97 and not late 96 that it was released.)

> when the "disc" in question is, in and of itself, dedicated to nothing
> more than fulfilling some sort of perverse teleology of sucking in a
> really big way.  our lady peace are a shit band because they play shit
> music they would be shit if they weren't popular.  them being on my
> fucking tv all day long makes me hate them more, simply because they are
> ever-present.
> >
> > But of course....... "it's not the band I hate, it's their fans"
>
> believe you me, i hate them both.
>
> if quality of music were related to quality of format, olp would npt put
> out "discs" - they would put out microcassettes, like the one in your
> answering machine.  "sorry, guys, we're not allowed to press this crap
> into vinyl, or encode cds, you get the microcassettes."

				Poster Girl Records

				 Coming REALLY Soon....

				     CHETICAMP
		       	     "Aeroplane VS Automobile"