Re: Random Thoughts

Julie \!/ Poster Girl Records <jaw8992\!/is.nyu.edu> had this to say about Re: Random Thoughts

}    When Cantano is on a role you can't stop or beat him.

Catano has always had a *role* here, one from which he has been
woefully absent.

... although I'd love a more quantitative assessment of the
unworthiness of OLP than the repetition of the word "shit" ad
infinitum.  Can we have examples of weak lyrics, ripoff rhythms,
unnatural vocal stylings, excessive coiffure, posing and costuming,
etc. ?  I avoid radio sufficiently as to be not very familiar with
their material.

Welcome back, Mike.

Andrew