Re: Random Thoughts

On Wed, 5 Nov 1997, Brad Henry wrote:

> > 7) Best record you've heard all year? Canadian and Non-Canadian divisions?

Seeing as I haven't bought records(well actually CDs) that actually came
out in 1997, the few CDs that I have bought that were released in 1997
are awesome including in no particular order :

Spiritualized - Ladies and Gentlemen we are floating in space
Ben Folds Five - Whatever and ever amen
Pavement - Brighten the Corners
Portishead -  s-t

On the Canadian front,

well of course The Super Friendz and Thrush Hermit LPs.

I'm sure all of this will come up again on the best of 1997 poll
results on Sloannet, right Mr. Covey(or whoever may want to volunteer to
compile those results).

Mike