Re: Random Thoughts

> Well, best non-canadian would have to be the new Superchunk, but
> Canadian...man, that's hard...can I put my money on the new Duotang,
> even though it hasn't come out yet? btw, does anyone know when the new
> Duotang is due?

	I think it's going to be coming out some time in February. I know
that they're doing the final mixing and etc this month.  They recorded
with the famed Brendan McGuire for this next album. I've heard some of
the recordings.  They're amazing.  A little darker than their past album
but none the less vintage Duotang.

Ciao,
Julie

				Poster Girl Records