random happiness?

hi folks

wow, the hostilities on this list!  its kind of sad that we have to
complain about such stupid things... afterall, if you dont like something,
dont just sit there and brood, change it.

i was giving some thought to james' question about the best cd this
year.....

i would definitely have to give honourable mention to the geraldine
fibbers'   -butch-
and of course to radiohead's -ok computer-
so for first place from the non canadian category... it would have to be
-living in clip- by ani difranco because she just rocks my world.

from canada.. that is harder. ive been buying a lot of not new (ie last
year and the year before) cds.   jale's -closed- has been playing a lot in
my room,  but so has kombinator.
so i believe that thrush hermits -sweet homewrecker-  wins.

this is just off the top of my head, so dont be surprised if i revise this.
sorry to babble

oh yah and i really liked -dare to be surprised- by folk implosion

.lauren.