Re: Random Thoughts

> 5) Will Alyson McLeod's new project Speedo be releasing any recordings?

**No idea. But another question, which member of the now defunct
Superfriendz is in Speedo again? And do they have a Canadian
tour planned in the near future? With who?

> 7) Best record you've heard all year? Canadian and Non-Canadian divisions?

**Canadian best album would have to be "Sweet Homewrecker" by The
Hermit. I'm just kicking myself that I didn't buy it sooner.
If it's possible to wear out a CD, I'd say my copy is about
ready to collapse. (I don't know how many Our Lady Peace fans
are on this list) Even though I hate when bands get too popular,
I'd have to say that "Clumsy" gets an honorable mention in
this catagory.

If there was a Surprise of the year catagory I'd mention
Veal. They blew me away when they played with Thrush Hermit
this fall. Wierd, crazy, fun stuff!

Non-Canadian best album/band in my opinion would be....
Hmmm... I didn't know there was a music scene outside Canada ;)

Later

--
ps: have you checked out my JALE SITE yet? |

 SloanNet shirts still available! Now only $16
w/S&H!