Re: Random Thoughts

I feel the same way about Clumsy. Excellent cd, but many toss it off as one
of those "teeny bopper" records just because it's so damn popular.
Since when does popularity constitute a crappy disc??

But of course....... "it's not the band I hate, it's their fans"

as proven during their latest interview on much when you couldn't even hear
them speak over the "I love you Raine" squeals.

Alright, I've blabbered on enough about it. I did add east coast content though!
;)
Jill (again)