Grace Babies

I just got thwe new Grace Babies CD and I have to say it's nowhere near as
good as "Lure".  Anyone else with me on this one?

Sorry, I just feel like I don't say enough and I thought I'd throw
something in.

t.

Tyler C. Hellard                             PO Box 456 sfx
Publicity/Promotions, CFXU Radio    Antigonish, Nova Scotia
Production Manager, Xaverian Weekly                 B2G 2X1
Columnist, AirWaves Weekly                           CANADA
                 PoeticHangover\!/innocent.com
IN HOUSE COMMUNICATIONS IS UP & RUNNING.  LOOK FOR THE NEW
                        WEB PAGE SOON.