sloan promos

here's the status:

- Good in everyone w/ auotbiography demo 7" is at 30 bucks canadian
- good in everyone 3 version CD is at approx. 40-45 bucks
- #1 cup single is being traded

unless there's anymore bids before the end of tomorrow, this is what
will go out

 and my reason for posting.....

- the person who was going for the Everything You've Done Wrong cd
single changed over to the 7", and I kinda deleted all of the other
messages from people interested in it. Sooo, it is open for anyone
who shows intrest.

thanks and sorry for cluttering the list with my merciless business
tactics (poke poke snicker snicker)
bye
Jason