(no subject)

My original intention in joining this list was to discover new and
interesting things about the halifax scene, and maybe enjoy some
refreshing dialogues over various aspects of the music created here. I
have come to the conclusion that this is a clique I can do without. The
namedropping and elitism are not the basis for a healthy music scene,
and this insistence on revolving the conversation around a
never-evolving group of, albeit talented,  local musicians and various
incarnations of their bands is a bit tiresome and redundant. This is not
my victor canales impression, as has been said about me, and this is not
a shameless self promotion, I have nothing left to promote. This is a
simply a lengthy unsub. I expected more, but maybe I shouldn't have.