Re: The Wooden Stars thread

Hmmm... I guess everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
I'll have to back up the 'heckler' a bit. Not that he's
really a heckler parsay.

I think that the wooden stars are pretty good instrumentally
and musicly. I do think that the singer has an, ummm...
interesting singing style and overall voice. Altogether,
i thought that they were very technical, similar to the
superfriends (but alas, they definately are NOT) but a
little more boring (i dont know if that's the word). Their
music had change but there was rarely a high or low part
to their songs. Usually all the same pace throughout the song.
Their guitarist (balding one) was pretty damn good though.
Nice finger picking by both guitarists, and the drummer -
nothing but nice things to say about him.

Overall, I guess I'm saying that I liked them but I didn't
if that makes any sense. I dont think they sucked, their
musical style just didn't appease me. Perhapse a few more
listens and I could get used to them. Anything's possible.

Thanks for hearing me out.

--
ps: have you checked out my JALE SITE yet? |

 SloanNet shirts still available! Now only $16
w/S&H!