Re: Unsubscribing the wrong way

GLEN BOURGEOIS <egb3977\!/umoncton.ca> had this to say about Unsubscribing the wrong way

}> unsubscribe
}Maybe I'm just wrong, but isn't this the _WRONG_ way to unsubscribe
}from the Sloannet mailing list?
}I thought you had to send a message to:
}
}sloannet-request\!/bluenose.canadaweb.com
}
}with the words
}
}unsubscribe
}end
}
}in the message (header optional).

Actually, that's still wrong.  in the header of every f*cking
sloannet message is the line:

which anyone can read if they tell their email software to display
full headers.

But, people don't think to look first.

Andrew

PS anyone who thinks they might ever in the future want to
unsubscribe, please save this message :)