Hermit Halloween

Hey,

Since it was Halloween, most of the Thrush Hermits were dressed up too.
Cliff wore a hockey mask to be Jason (Friday the 13th), Joel was
"Lightening Boy", aka Ralph Machio's role in _Crossroads_ (a bluesy
guitarist of somesort) (not Robbie Robertson or the guitarist from Hall
and Oats :) ), Ian was Joel (had the belt buckle too) (not to be mistaken
as a maintenance guy :) ), and Rob forgot to dress up.  But Lightening
Boy said that Rob was Rob Benvie Sr. for the night.

Hmm, I would have figured Cliff to be the bunny type, Rob for Zorro
and Joel for G.I. Joel perhaps?

Ok, someone from Sydney has to post about Gobblefest please.

And like, are you people who are paying $25 to $45 for some Sloan
songs out of your trees?? Like, three versions of TGIE for $45????
$30 for a 7''? $25 for EYDW? Good lord.

Hey, I finally got the Poster Girl single!!! Wooohoo!!!!! Very
reasonably priced at $4.99 at HMV; glad to see I won't have to shell
out my life savings for it!

Bye :)

it'll make you giddy as hell