Re: Chris Murphy on street cents

On Fri, 31 Oct 1997, ^LeMOinE^ wrote:

> hey hey peoples
> i was watching street cents today on cbc (hey! its a good show ok?!) :)

hey! i was just watching it! mike o'neill watches it! it's educational...i
mean there's a lot of really bad shows you could be watching instead.

> and they said that on next week's episode there will be a thingy on
> sloan, and they had a lil clip of the shaggy haired Chris Murphy and he
> was saying sumthin about the party album soo you may want to check out
> your local listings and all that :)

what? did somebody actually call the beef line on the party album? i
can't believe it...

smell my feet, gimme something good to eat.
cat.

    warmgirl\!/vcn.bc.ca