indie music survey -- marginal EC

Hi,

Sorry to bother you, but this is related to indie music in general... I'm
doing some "market research" for a course I'm taking (in which the gov't
will pay me to run my little label!), and I need as many people as possible
to fill out a survey. It's about the habits of indie-loving music fans like
yourself. It's kind of corporate, but I have to do it...

The survey is located at
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/u/palwilki/survey.html . If you've got some
spare time this weekend and could take fifteen minutes to help me out, I'd
really appreciate it. As encouragement, if you fill out your name &
address, you'll be entered to win a copy of the EC-containing Super Secret
Songs compilation. And I'll be your friend for life.

If you don't have the time or resources to hit the web page, please reply
to this message and I'll email you a copy of the survey to fill out offline.

Thanks very much,
patrick