Re: good in everyone promo 7"(Enclave)

> Hi there
> Yes, I am definately interested in your offer - name your price and we'll
> make a deal! (hopefully...)
>
> -Elaine

ok.....did you want all three things? As for price, i'd probably want
to trade as I have no clue what these things would be worth, so I
guess you'll have to tell me what you've got. Also, I should probably
wait and see if the girl who originally asked about them ( I
don't think it was you, was it?) wants anything, because I only have
one copy of each. Anyway get back to me as soon as you can!
Jason