good in everyone promo 7"(Enclave)

Hello...
i was wondering if anyone had an extra copy of the enclave 7" mentioned
below, or if anyone could get me a copy? i have an extra copy of rhodes jam
& the ET/Sloan split..
thanks!
h.

At 11:25 PM 10/28/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Wow! I bought this off someone from a newsgroup for $5 US and I just
>received it in the mail today. The glossy green cover with a picture of
>the guys on the front with some kid looks very cool! The 7" features the
>radio edit of "Good In Everyone" b/w a demo of Autobiography. The release
>date for this is 1997. I was wondering whether the Enclave released any
>other promotional singles on vinyl for OCTA?
>
>Thanks,
>Mike

* ...my whole life is like a monstrous handpuppet... >
*SAVORY http://www.webgate.net/~heatherm/savory.html >
* SLOAN http://www.webgate.net/~maenon/sloan         >
*    ME http://www.webgate.net/~maenon               >