re:good in everyone promo 7"(Enclave)/Superconductor

Wow! I bought this off someone from a newsgroup for $5 US and I just
received it in the mail today. The glossy green cover with a picture of
the guys on the front with some kid looks very cool! The 7" features the
radio edit of "Good In Everyone" b/w a demo of Autobiography. The release
date for this is 1997. I was wondering whether the Enclave released any
other promotional singles on vinyl for OCTA?

Thanks,
Mike

ps. picked up the Superconductor CD `Hit songs for girls' for $5 at a
used store today and while most of it is far from sounding like Zumpano,
it's still pretty enjoyable if you're in the mood for that
metal-meets-noise-meets-pop combination. This is a fun record and the
album artwork on the inside of the sleeve is hilarious!