re:super friendz blue tattoo promo

Hi again,

I saw the above promo used and the only thing stopping me from buying it
for $6 was that I think it may only have 1 song on it. Is that correct or
does the promo also contain any other tracks? Well, $6 isn't really that
much now that I think of it so I may end up buying it anyway, but I would
still like to know whether it has any extra tracks. Thanks!

Mike

ps. I posted recently about seeking info on the Rome Plows sound but I
didn't get any responses. Would anyone care to enlighten me? Thanks, again.