Thrush Hermit in Toronto?

I know that the Thrush Hermit show was supposedly cancelled in St.
Catharines, but now I'm hearing that they are playing in Toronto on the
30th. Does anyone know for sure? Thanks. Charlie

*    "Charlie"-***-Charlynda A. Winkley-***-winkley\!/acsu.buffalo.edu  *
* "Strange To Be Involved" by Thrush Hermit off of "Sweet Homewrecker"*
*"With profits and gains the last dying strains of moonlight are gone,*
*     so steady the dawn, and it is so strange to be so involved,     *
*	  where nothing's resolved and I don't mind at all..."	      *