sexy chart magazine

Davis writes:

> Uh, I bought Chart, but I don't understand the layout either.
> Whats with the readers choice thing?? I thought they were all readers choice.
> I didn't get it, but then again I don't "get" alot of things!

Man, I thought that Chart had reached its alltime low a couple of years
back... I stopped reading it when they raised the price, so I don't know
about anything between now and then, but it looks like its even more
pathetic now.  What the hell happened to National Chart?? .. oh well, I
guess I'll just keep reading exclaim, and prey that it too doesn't turn
into some sort of wannabe teenybopper mag.

gord