ETH parts 4-5 (semi long)

In the opinions of those who have conspicuously consumed this
conspicuously late tape, is it worth the moolah?  Should we shell out
the dough, the clams?  How many bad synonyms for cash shall he spout
before arriving to the crux of his argument (actually, query): does
it approach the home-recording, spoon-in-glass-percussion, poetic
soulbaringness of parts 1-3?

Just asking.  And I am finally warming up to eerieconsiliation.  See,
I was one of those who was having a hard time getting over the
non-sounding like Eric's Trip-ness of it.  But slowly I'm coming to
accept ETH as a force unto its own.  Especially live.  The live show
is much better than ET ever was, at least the times I saw them.
Which was, in all fairness, towards the end.  Anyway.  My general
take on ETH audiences is that they tend to crowd up, real close to
the stage, for the honor of watching Rick (mainly Rick, I have to
say, Tara and Mark unfortunately take a major backseat) be, and
create, and just do his thing.

My techno loving friend Tony, who is now in BC, says that ETH
reminded him of Jimi Tenor in approach.