Inbreds & Wooden Stars in Regina Tonight

Cheese Sconenet,

For those of you in the Prairies here who havent
heard: The Inbreds and the Wooden Stars will be
playing at The State tonight in Regina. Showtime
is usually around 10 pm. Probably not all ages.
Probably not too expensive either.

As you can see I dont know a whole hell of alot
about this show. I just found out about it on the
radio last night. Check it out if you're around.

Later

--
ps: have you checked out my JALE SITE yet? |

 SloanNet shirts still available! Now only $20 w/
S&H!