Re: all the shite

> 1.  is everyone, anyone getting all these shitty emails selling stuff.  i
> usually get two of each, sent at the same time.  is someone out there
> selling the lists email addresses?  is someone on here just writing them
> down.  if there is, could you please stop?
yes. yes. yes. i am also getting a ton of spam!!! & the clever trick to
these things is that every time i reply with REMOVE in the subject box
(like the remove intructions say) i get the message returned to me. grrrrr!
Jessica
alt.rawk....canadian indie rawk stuff....
"http://www.interlog.com/~bkroez";