Thanks to Chris, the one who wrote the review for the Moncton, J

Hi friends,

I dunno if Chris is still here, but I'd like to send my most sincere
gratitude for that cool review of when Sloan/ETH/Thrush Hermit played
the MacNaughton Science and Technology School in Moncton in January
1997.

I just can't believe it.

Someone else who saw how imbecile some autograph-seekers were. ("Hey,
I've got my guitar here, maybe he'll sign it...", "Eeeeeeeeee! Now
all I need is Andrew's autograph and I'll be able to show it at
school tomorrow!", "Gee, maybe if he could sign my arm and I'll get
it tattooed." (Actually, the last one doesn't sound as far-fetched.)
And the ignorant little brat who got his jacket (Not a CD jacket, an
actual piece of clothing) signed, only for Jay to mention, "Hey, that
looks like the one that was thrown onstage and we threw it back." The
kid's snot-nosed reply: "Yeah, and it landed on my HEAD!" All Jay
could do was say, "Gee, sorry," to a no-longer-speaking young boy who
snatched his jacket back without a thank-you.

Someone else who didn't want to be in the mosh pit. (Sincerely, is it
a common belief that _everyone_ wants to be pushed around?)

And I thought I was the only one there singing all the way through.
Thank God you mentioned that, Chris. I even had a young girl who
didn't even know who Sloan was before she heard they were coming to
town arrogantly cry out, "Who's singing? I _HATE_ it when people
sing!" That didn't stop me, although Pat's puzzled frowns in my
direction almost did. Don't worry, Chris. I sang at the top of my
lungs all show long. Apparently, so did Mark Gaudet (or so he said).

Does anyone remember an older kid with an Umbro jacket, a
yellow Sloan shirt (the ones from Murderecords before the blue
and white OCTA shirts came out) and a teal Barney Rubble cap?

"...And I never even got Pat's or Andrew's autographs... *Sigh*..."
S;^D
Glen (aka Barney Rubble)