Re: To the birthday boy...

One of the rare europeans on Sloannet, per langstrom
<pela0011\!/student.gu.se> had this to say about Re: To the birthday
boy...

}oh wow, so eventually he'll go insane, cling to the neck of a horse in the
}town square of vienna, italy and become the direct opposite to the
}"uber-mensch" he so intensly proposed for? (not to mention grow this
}absolutely humongous mustache  :) )

Uh, Vienna, Italy?  Is there such a place, or are we somehow
confusing Venice, Italy with Vienna, Austria?

Being Philosophically- and Geographically-challenged, I know not,
Andrew