Re: Anyone going to see OG?

sorry to bear bad news but the WW Friday gig ain't happening.
both of those bands will play the next night, the 18th, \!/ The Church.

james

>**Oct 17 at Wormwood's, Dinner is Ruined and Orange Glass, part of the
>**Halifax Experimental Music Festival which continues on the 18th at The
>**Church 5657 North Street.
>
>I'll be in town for this.  Eager to meet fellow sloannetters there.

james r. covey <jrcovey\!/cochran.com> http://www.cochran.com/staff/jrcovey/
        PO box 34082, scotia square RPO, halifax NS b3j 3s1 canada
"I find television very educational. Every time someone switches it on,
    I go into another room and read a good book." -- Groucho Marx