Re: To the birthday boy...

>Yeah, I know he's never gonna read this - but Happy 29th Birthday to Mr. Jay
>Ferguson! Whoopie! All hail the co-founder of Sloan! *tossing confetti*

how cool is that?  jay ferguson shares his birthday with
friedrich nietzsche and michel foucault!!

[insert funny comparison of jay "fresh-faced" ferguson
 with darkly nihilistic philosophers here]

james :-)

james r. covey <jrcovey\!/cochran.com> http://www.cochran.com/staff/jrcovey/
        PO box 34082, scotia square RPO, halifax NS b3j 3s1 canada
"I find television very educational. Every time someone switches it on,
    I go into another room and read a good book." -- Groucho Marx