Re: TH in Vancouver cancelled?!? Does anyone know for sure?

On Sat, 11 Oct 1997, zia wrote:

> maybe it's just a venue change...i just saw the concert listings on the
> wedge and it's got the th date for the seventeenth with the venue
> listed
> as tba...
>
> please let it be an all-ages venue please let it be an all ages venue
> please let it be an all ages venue or at least the brickyard so all my
> friends can come (heheh)...

actually, i've been thinking that it probably is cancelled, what with
conflicting
reports on various (but not the official) websites saying ptree is playing
at the pic but thermit isn't, both are playing...and so on. but it appears
that neither are playing the pic. Does anybody know for sure?

curious.
cat.

    warmgirl\!/vcn.bc.ca