Plumtree in Vancouver

This is what I've heard.  Can anyone tell me for sure what's going on yet?

Plumtree will be playing Thursday (\!/ Starfish) with Superchunk.
Plumtree and Thrush Hermit are still playing the show at the Pic on Friday
night.

Melissa at Cinnamon Toast said that the Friday show is still on, but that
she still has the date listed as tentative.  Does anyone know if the
Friday show has for sure been cancelled or not?

Thanks,

Kevin

Stereo-Type Records						    *
Ensign "Take Care"			4-1302 Gladstone Ave.
(cass) $3				Victoria, BC
-eric's trip meets...?			V8R 1S1

Various Victoria Artists
"Surrender To The Garden City"		*PLEASE MAKE CHEQUES AND*
(cass + booklet) $5			*MONEY ORDERS OUT TO*
-lots of pop				*KEVIN SCOFIELD*

Dead Stars "Cancer Moon"
(cass) $4
-a little eric's trip left, with