Looking for "The Rhodes Jam"

Hi friends,

One question: Does _anyone_ have a spare copy of Sloan's "The Rhodes
Jam" they could sell me? I'm looking for a
pretty-close-to-mint-condition copy, and was unaware of its
existence, even when placing my orders to Murderecords this summer.
I'd hate to miss out on this one, since I collect everything they've
released on vinyl and/or CD (except the "Peppermint" and "Smeared"
albums, although low prices may convince me to pick up a copy of
each.)

Or does anyone know a store which still carries copies? If I can't
find my own, I might (regretfully) resort to a cassette or MP3 copy,
if anyone would be so willing.

Thanks to all who can help,
Glen (aka Barney Rubble)