Anyone interested in conversing on "Eerieconciliation"?

Hi friends,

I dunno if the "One post a day" rule is still in effect (If so,
let me know and I'll keep it down to that.) Since someone mentioned
ETH, I was wondering what other people thought of
"Eerieconciliation". Personally, I've only listened to it once (at 5
AM on September 3, during a sleepless night when mind and reality
more often than not keep distance from each other), but I find it's
the best album they've ever made. I've told specifically this to
Mark, Tara, and Rick, and all seemed pleased that I'd chose this
album when I can't sleep and knew I would not sleep at all. Mark even
added it that it was perhaps the best time to listen to the album,
but he was probably just being philosophic. I haven't listened to it
since, preferring to save it for another sleepless night.

If anyone is interested in conversing on this one (or maybe you'd
like to try it on a sleepless night beforehand), e-mail me privately
(I think that's the way it goes here) and we'll chat.

Thanks,
Glen (aka Barney Rubble)