Re: platinum

>> i could not believe how _not good_ platinum was.
i thought Platinum was pretty good, though some things puzzled me.
Archangel did not look like an indie.  Was it supposed to be an indie?
Also, I didn't like the camera stuff either.  Bruce was doing that cause of
some Norman Jewison movie he saw that I forget the name of.

Also want to get in my two cents that the new ETH is great, but not as good
as Parts 1-3.  Not enough keyboards.  Does anyone know anything about what's
up with Parts 4-5?  The Astronavigation pagfe says it's out now.