Re: TH/PT in S'toon

Tickets are at the door, probably in the 3-$5 range. It should be a good
show, and Amigos isn't that bad. Just don't be stupid, that's all.
Actually, you can be stupid, which maybe why you heard its kinda "seedy".
All the bands seem to be going to Amigo's lately, and they do seem to get
better turnouts than Louies does. Has there ever been a lot of bands coming
to Saskatoon this month! Duotang played twice (Saturday and Sunday night),
Inbreds, Thrush/Plumtree, SUPERCHUNK(on the 18th), and a couple others that
i'm sure i'm forgetting. Anyway, as I was saying, Amigos isn't that bad.
Maybe Louis takes too much of a cut. Amigos is much more of a comfortable
place anyway, you can get closer to the bands, I personally like the
atmosphere better. All basement-like. Whatever. We always sit way up front,
right in front of the right side speakers. I'm pretty sure we are going to
see Plumbtree and Thrush Hermit, so if you want you can look for us. I have
no clue what I'll be wearing or anything. Actually, lets say if I go, I'll
wear my blue sloan T (from their last tour).

Brad
bnh129\!/mail.usask.ca