The Vees / Platinum

Anyone know who the Vees' lable is? Is it murderecords
or are they just putting one 7" out with them or what?
Also, what's the status on this 7"? Could someone
from their new lable get in contact with me pls if
possible? Thanks

Oh, i was happy with the tv movie "Platinum". Didn't know
what to expect. Not enought words out of the mouth of
Jenny Pierce (whom i thought they made look like Dave Foley
from the kids in the hall) and should have left her curly
hair. Which songs did Jen appear in? (if any) Any word on a
soundtrack ;)

later

--
ps: have you checked out my JALE SITE yet? |

 SloanNet shirts still available! Now only $20 w/
S&H!