Kelp Records contact (marginal ec)

I'm going to post this to the whole group, because a) It's EC content, and
b) more than one or two people on this list will want to know.

Kelpmeister Jon Bartlett is now living in Toronto. He can be reached at
416-763-6209. The CD, he said, is supposed to come out next month. I don't
know if he has email.

patrick