Re: TH in Waterloo cancelled

>I just called the University of Waterloo Federation of Students and
>told me that the Thrush Hermit/Local Rabbits matinee at the Bombshelter
>this Saturday has been CANCELLED. Shitty. (But there *is* a Plumtree
>at the Korova on the 9th!)

Does anyone know if this is just an isolated cancelation or is it wide
spread, ie Windsor on the Friday night.  Thanks.

Forever Green,

Mike Whaley-Windsor, Ont. via Orangeville, Ont.

Founder of Rheostatics/Green Sprouts email list Whale Mail
Publisher of These Are Rotten Apples zine, 3 issues and counting

"Hi, my name's Stereo Mike"  BV3000
"Cuz this is grade 7 and you've got to be strong.  They'll kill you
here if they think you're weak"   Black Cabbage