RE: SUPER FRIENDZ COME UNGLUED

this is regarding the SUPER FRIENDZ COME UNGLUED article. This is terrible!
no fair! I LOVE the superfriendz and have never seen them live. it seems so
unreal though. i actually had the pleasure of meeing Lonnie James several
weeks ago at the horseshoe tavern in TO for a Change of Heart concert. I'm
assuming that he and CoH are all friends cuz Lonnie wasn't there to play,
just to hang and watch.

enya

|****** And on the Seventh Day, G-d Said "Screw It, Let's Rawk." ******|
|turmoil in tinfoil.. http://www.angelfire.com/oh/Tinfoil/index.html ..|
|**** "You're always picking on me because I'm small." -Davy Jones ****|
|"Where am I to take refuge when the storms of pain release/Shelter me"|
|                                                     -Collective Soul |